maandag 3 januari 2011

headaches aren't that good

I don't know if you knew that headaches aren't that nice! I came from school today with a painful headache and i couldn't do a thing about it-.- My mother came to me and asked were the headache was and is said that it was in the upper part of my eyes. Then she suggested that i needed glasses to stop the headache. But glasses don't really fit me so i'm not that happy about it. Any suggestions? This in combination that the schools have began today it isn't a really succesful day. It's always the same song every day when you pass the teachers' chamber. They always have something nice like brownies or cake standing on a table that you just stop and waste your break over there wasting time at looking to those nice cookies.

See You Next Time!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten